Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Projects

Well, it's been a while since my last post! I've finally made some time to list some of the projects I've been working on lately. My life has been so stressful lately, and these projects have helped me maintain my sanity. I can't express how good it feels to work with fibers. The feel of the fiber in my hand; the smell of it; the look of it - it makes me feel happy! I love the process so much. The finished yarn and project are secondary for me. Anyway, here are a few of the things I'm working on currently. There's one finished item also!


Merino/Viscose pencil roving on spindles. This wool was gifted to me by a good internet buddy and handyed by me.




Dane Shawl made from handspun, easter egg dyed corriedale wool fleece. Can't wait to finish this!



CVM wool on spindles. I love this wool!



Crocheted Hat for the man! Made with my handspun superwash wool.



Socks for the man!


I'll try to be a good blogger and update more regularly. I'll also have some more pics of my thrift finds! Love, Love, Love.
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to knit a pair of socks...you are an awesome knitter!

    ReplyDelete